Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Food Facts from FaceBook Posts

Hello to all! Over the past few months I have noticed a lot of the pictures have been about the problems with food, GMO's, what foods do what for the human body, and so forth. So, I started saving them and have put them in groups here in the blogosphere!
So, kick back with a glass of carrot juice and a bowl of kale, and learn a little that may help you. Believe it or not I will not be using any profanity towards the GMO producers.
Well, then let's mosey on down the dusty trail and see if we can learn a thing or two.....


I know, I know, it's a little childish, but it is kale! It
supposed to be very good for your body, but my philosophy
is that if I were supposed to eat kale, I'd been born a manatee!



 















































 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment